Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Fridays learning

Hi Room 4

I am missing you all lots. 

I am wondering how you have been getting on with your Home Learning Choice board? 

If you have any photos of work you have completed please send them to lisar@owairaka.school.nz 

I would love to add these to the blog.

Yoga

Here is a Cosmic yoga you could do with your family today.



Here is our story today


Discuss with your family if you would let the pigeon drive the bus or not.

Then write a sentence;

I would/would not let the pigeon drive the bus because ........

Maths

Watch this video and join in counting. Remember we want to HEAR you counting not just dancing.



Remember to email me any photos of work you have been doing.

Mrs Romaniuk

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including some movement ideas - I will try out the yoga today!
    Stay safe and well everyone.

    ReplyDelete