Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Friday 1st May

Good morning Zarah, Samantha, Soraya, Jaemie, Iverson, Bruce, Freddie, Jasmine, Samantha, Abigail, Arya, Umer and Layla.

Today is Friday 1st May 2020

Can you say that? It's a new month now. We are now in May.

Let's go over the months of the year


Maths

Here is some fun maths today.

You have to be a spy and work out the code. Good luck.


Let's practise our numbers in Maori

 Let's also practise our colours


Writing

Today you are going to draw all the people in your bubble. You could draw it like this;


Phonics

Here is an I spy.

Can you find something that starts with the letter;

m, d, g, o, c, k

Drawing

Here is a step by step about how to draw a Rhino. Can you give it a go?




6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Room 4, I hope you are having a fabulous fun Friday learning at home. I like the 'drew a rhino' activity you have today , I might try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anybody see the spelling mistake I made in the comment above?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s ok Mrs Haines it’s Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka pai Room 4! What an awesome selection of activities. I'd love to see some of your rhinos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Good morning Zarah, Samantha, Soraya, Jaemie, Iverson, Bruce, Freddie, Jasmine, Samantha, Bruce, Arya, Umer and Layla."

    No Abigail and double Bruce?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops my bad have corrected it now, thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete