Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Friday 15 May

Good morning Abigail, Jasmine, Arya, Samantha, Umer, Iverson, Jaemie, Bruce, Layla, Freddie, Soraya, Matthew and Zarah

Today is

Friday 15th May 2020

Can you write the whole date?

Can you answer these questions;

What was the day yesterday?

What will the day be tomorrow?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fridays lesson

If you didn't complete yesterday's lesson you can do that otherwise here is today's lesson. It is a shorter one as I will be getting ready for Monday.

This is our last online lesson. I can't wait to see you all back at school on Monday.

I bet you have all grown :)

Fitness

Let's finish off with a cosmic yoga



Maths

Here is a recap of our numbers before and after



Writing

Today I would like you to write about 'What are you looking forward to when coming back to school.'

Some ideas

*seeing your friends
*seeing the teachers
*learning
*playing games

My example;

I can't wait to come back to school. I think all the children in Room 4 have grown bigger.

Remember to use;

to use a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds
write 1/2 ideas


Reading

Here are some great ideas that you can do for reading today.


Phonics

Here is an I Spy

Can you find something that starts with the letter;
e, u, r, h, b, f, l


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all these brilliant lessons for the kids, it's made it so much easier for us to help Freddie learn at home. Have a lovely weekend - Freddie is so looking forward to seeing you on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the online lessons. We had fun home schooling but Iverson can’t wait to see everyone again. Have a awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jess and Alicia for your lovely comments. I'm glad the online learning has been useful. I have really enjoyed creating fun and themed blogs for the kids each day. I can't wait to see them all at school on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 4 and Mrs Romaniuk
    I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. It sounds like you have worked very hard this week! I am super excited to see you all next week!

    ReplyDelete