Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Term 4 Week 9

Athletics Day


Wow what a fantastic Athletics Day Room 4!

I was so proud of all of you!

Well done for showing Manaakitanga and Manawanuitanga throughout the whole day.

I just loved the way you supported each other and I was so proud to hear other teachers say what a lovely bunch of children Room 4 is.


Here are some photos from the day (thank you Louise for taking these action shots)





























And well done to Oscar for coming 1st in the 5 year old boys. We are very proud of you.



Also Oscar completed his 100 nights reading. Well Done




5 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Liberty
    And I am from the room 22 whanau

    Hope you had loads of fun when you did your Rimu Athletics room 4.
    Congratulations to all the finalists in the races.
    It looks like you had loads of fun jumping over things!

    Thank you for sharing keep being kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Leo. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun at athletics. You are all so energetic. Hope you all have a nice year😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my name is Kali,
    I really like doing athletics's and I hope you guys had a fun time. A big congratulations to the people that got awards and well doing to the people that participate. Wish you guys the best!

    Nga mihi
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my name is Kali,
    I really like doing Athletics and I hope you guys had a fun time. A big congratulations to the winning people and well done to the people participated. Next time you should add a video of them doing Athletics. This reminded me of when I did Athletics at school. What was your favourite task at the Athletics? I wish you the best!

    Nga mihi,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete