Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Wednesday 3rd March

 Good Morning Sereen, Mason, Ui, Frida, Uluaki, Jack, Harvey, Toby, Arsh, Charlotte, Lusia, Lauren, Micaiah, O'Sheaan and Royston.


Today is Wednesday 3rd March 2021

Can you say that out loud to someone in your house?


Below are some activities you can try. Remember you can email me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz) if you would like to show me any work and that I could share on the blog.

--------------------------------------------

Wednesday's Lesson


Fitness

Let's start with an animal boogie

Maths

Let's sing the months of the year and days of the week songs.





Here are some basic facts to try




Writing

Today for writing I want you to go and get your favourite toy and put it in front of you.

First can you draw your toy. Underneath it I want you to tell me why it is your favourite toy.

My ............ is my favourite toy because .......................

My example;

My teddy is my favourite toy because I love cuddling it in bed.

Remember to use;
a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds
use the word because


Reading

Here are your sight words. I have added blue words.

For reading I want you to read every night or have someone read to you.


For extra practise I would like you to watch the following videos. The videos are of our sight words. Your challenge is to say the sight words before the teacher does.






Art


Let's finish the day with some drawing


Here is a video about how to draw a lion. See if you can follow the instructions.


I would love to see a photo of what you have drawn, so send it through to me.

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment