Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Friday 5th March

Good Morning Sereen, Mason, Ui, Frida, Uluaki, Jack, Harvey, Toby, Arsh, Charlotte, Lusia, Lauren, Micaiah, O'Sheaan and Royston.


Today is Friday 5th March 2021

Can you say that out loud to someone in your house?


Below are some activities you can try. Remember you can email me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz) if you would like to show me any work and that I could share on the blog.

--------------------------------------------

Friday's Lesson


Yoga

I found a cosmic kids yoga video that I thought you might like. It's about dinosaurs. 


Maths

Todays number is 7

Questions;

*What comes before 7?
*What comes after 7?
*Can you spell the number 7?
*Can you write down 7 tally marks?
*What equations can you make that equal 7 (6+1=7)?

Can you tell me what number comes before and after the following numbers;

__, 2

7, __

__, 5

8, __

Challenge ones;

__, 23

29, __

__, 34

41, __

Today we are going to work on the number between. The number between 4 and 6 is 5.

Let's try some;

3, __, 5

1, __, 3

6, __, 8

9, __, 11


Challenge ones;

12, __, 14

15, __, 18

19, __, 21

27, __, 19

Extra hard ones;

43, __, 45

51, __, 53

78, __, 80

94, __, 96


Writing

Here is a picture that I found online. We are going to continue with the dinosaur theme.


Today I want you to write down what you Notice and what you Wonder.

My example;

I notice 2 children looking at some dinosaur eggs. I wonder if the dinosaur is going to eat the children.

Our goals are;

to use a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds
write what we notice
write what we wonder

Reading

Watch the following video. Can you say the words before the teacher?


Art

Can you try these drawings of dinosaurs




1 comment:

  1. hello how was lockdown? I bet your class had fun drawing I know my sister did! BYE!

    ReplyDelete