Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Week 10

Week 10 
Our final week

Maths

Some great maths work here






Maori Bread

The kids tried some Maori bread as a way of celebrating Matariki




Space Headbands

Here we are making our headbands for our space disco.







Buddy Class

Here we are with our buddy class. We had lunch together, sang some songs and made some Matariki Stars.



















Disco Time

A great time had by all. 
Well done to Ishita for winning best girl dancer.




















1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Amani and I’m from Room 25 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about your term 2 I was really interested in all the stuff you did and wicked costumes.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (odsamaniw.blogspot.co.nz/)

    Blog you later,
    Amani

    ReplyDelete