Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Friday 17th April

Good Morning Freddie, Matthew, Bruce, Iverson, Arya, Jaemie, Jasmine, Samantha, Zarah, Umer, Soraya, Layla and Abigail.

Today is Friday 17th April 2020


Can you say that out loud to someone in your house?

Remember you can email me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz) or write a comment on the blog of any work you have been doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fridays lesson;

Let's start with an animal boogie


Hope you are ready for some learning now :)

Maths

So far this week we have worked on counting in 2's and 5's. 

Can you fill in the gaps below;

5, __, 15, __, __, 30, __, __, 45, __, 55, __, 65, 70, __, 80, 85, __, __, 100.

Today let's work on counting in 10's forwards and backwards.


Can you say it forwards and backwards?

Can you say it with your eyes closed?

Writing

Today for writing I want you to go and get your favourite toy and put it in front of you.

First can you draw your toy. Underneath it I want you to tell me why it is your favourite toy.

My ............ is my favourite toy because .......................

My example;

My teddy is my favourite toy because I love cuddling it in bed.

Remember to use;
a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds
use the word because

Handwriting

Today we are going to focus on the following letters.

l, t, k, j, b, h

Remember;

these letters always start at the top.
sit the letters on the line
use a finger space between each letter

Art

It's Friday so let's end with some fun art. 
Since we have just had Easter, let's draw an Easter chick.
Remember you can email me a photo of your picture.




Good afternoon Room 4, have a fantastic weekend and be kind for your family :)

Mrs Romaniuk


Remember you don't have to do everything on this blog post. Most importantly try and make it fun and work for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment