Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

Home Learning Monday 7th March 2022

Good Morning

Today is Monday 7th March 2022

Can you say that out loud to someone in your house?


Below are some activities you can try. Remember you can email me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz) if you would like to show me any work and that I could share on the blog.

--------------------------------------------

Mondays Lesson


Fitness

Let's start off with a boogie. The freeze dance. Remember to freeze in a funny position.



Maths

For maths today there are 2 activities and a challenge activity.


Can you fill in the missing gaps?



Can you count the objects and write how many there are?



Here is a challenge one if you would like to try it.



Writing


Today for writing you are going to watch the following video called 'Green sheep?' 

This was my boys' favourite book when they were little.


After watching the story, can you draw a picture of green sheep hiding somewhere. Then we are going to write where we think green sheep will be hiding next time.

Your story will start like;

I think Green sheep will be hiding ............

My example is;
I think Green sheep will be hiding in the toy box.

Remember to use;
a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds

I can't wait to hear where you think Green sheep will be hiding next time. You could get someone to help you write it in the comments below or send me a photo of your writing.


Reading

For reading I want you to read every night or have someone read to you.

For extra practise I would like you to watch the following videos. The videos are of our sight words. Your challenge is to say the sight words before the teacher does.




For an extra challenge could you watch your words again but this time pause the video and write the word.


I spy

Here is an I Spy

Can you find
* an apple
* tree
*an ant
*a nest
*a table
*a spaceman
and finally can you find something that starts with the letter 's'


Remember you don't have to do everything on this blog post. Most importantly try and make it fun and work for your family.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment