Pages

Monday 16 May 2022

Term 2 Week 2

 Term 2 Week 2


This week was Road Safety Week.


We had lots of discussions around how to be safe around the road and how to cross the road safely.

We know we need to Stop, Look and Listen before we cross the street.


Yoga

On a Tuesday we like to do some Cosmic Yoga








Dancing

We really enjoyed our second Dance lesson

Our song this week was 'The Bear Necessities'








Maths 

This week we learnt how to sort shapes into different groups.

We could sort them into;

*colours

*number of sides

*type of shape





Here we are sorting shapes






Look at our amazing shape pictures we made





Play based learning

Another great session of Play-based learning with Room 5 this week









Drawing

This weeks letter was the letter 'Z'

We had fun learning how to draw a Zebra.

Look at our great drawings












1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 4, what a busy week full of fantastic learning! I really like your shape pictures - I will pop down and have a closer look at these. (My laptop screen is a rectangle and the keys are squares. I found a circle when I looked at my watch to check what the time was.)

    ReplyDelete