Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesday 26 August

Good Morning crazy Room 4


Oh my gosh what is going on with the blog.......its going crazy. 

This must just mean 1 thing......


It's Wacky Wednesday!!!!! 


We better start with the story 'Wacky Wednesday'


Your challenge today;

You need to dress up in a crazy outfit, get your parents, brother or sister to take a photo of you and send it to me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz).


I can't wait to see some crazy outfits!!


Here are 2 of my boys in crazy outfits

Undies on their heads, socks on their hands and a superhero costume!!!


Crazy fitness

Here is a crazy frog warm up


Here is another crazy dance called 'Blue'



Oh no what's happened to these words.......


They have been written backward. Can you write them correctly?

Example tac written the other way becomes cat.

See if you can do these (hint they are farm animals)


neh=

peehs=

kcud=

woc=

esroh=

gip=

bmal=

nekcihc=


Drawing


Can you do a wacky drawing of yourself?

It can be as crazy and wacky as you like.



Maths

Below are some answers, can you write the equation for them. This is similar to what we do for calender maths when we are making up number sentences.


Example, the answer is 6 the equation could be 3+3=6 or 4+2=6


You could use your fingers or counters to help you work out the equation.


Now you try


The answer is 4 what is the equation?

The answer is what is the equation?

The answer is what is the equation?

The answer is what is the equation?

The answer is 10 what is the equation?

The answer is 12 what is the equation?

The answer is 14 what is the equation?

The answer is 20 what is the equation?


Spot the difference


Can you find all 5 differences?



Writing


Here are 2 Wacky Photos

Car stuck in tree


Giraffes wanting food.


For writing today I want you to make up a story about 1 of the photos. It can be anything you want.


My example;

One day I was driving along when I hit a rock. My car flew through the air and landed in a tree. How am I going to get down?


I was sitting in my house when I heard a smash. I looked up and I saw 2 giraffes. Ahhhh I screamed.


Remember to use;

a capital letter

full stop

finger spaces

listen to your sounds

2-3 ideas.


I would love to hear some of your stories for these pictures. Please send them to me (lisar@owairaka.school.nz)


And don't forget your challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment