Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Wednesday 25 August 2021

 Good morning Lusia, Ui, Uluaki, Lauren, O'Sheaan, Milah, Zoe, Frida, Joey, Royston, Jack, Micaiah, Toby, Charlotte, Harvey, Aurora, Mason, Arsh, Sereen. 


Today is Wednesday 25 August 2021


Today we are going to pretend it is a party day.

 

Let's have and plan a party today 

I have found some fun dances to have at our party, lets try them out and see if they are any good.



Let's play the freeze game


And now for one of my favourites



Right we are warm and ready to plan the party.

Maths 

Today we are going to do a little bit of problem solving.


1st problem

I have 3 red balloons and then I find 2 more red balloons. How many balloons do I have altogether?
(Hint 3+2=)

2nd problem

I made 10 cupcakes but Rico ate 2 of them. How many do I have left?
(Hint 10-2=)

3rd problem

Antonio gave me 4 presents. Matteo gave me 3 presents. How many presents did I get?
(Hint 4+3=)

Challenge question

My cake has 12 candles on it. If I blow out 6 candles. How many candles do I have left to blow out?
(Hint 12-6=)

Writing

For writing today we are going to plan a party for your favourite toy.

You need to;

*Write down who is coming to the party (don't forget you)
*What food you want at the party
*Draw a picture of the cake you want to make

You may like to have a pretend party with your favourite toy afterwards. Send me any photos please :)

Shared Reading

At our home we love Elmo

I found this cute Elmo Birthday video.



Reading

Don't forget to check out Epic

It is a programme where you can read books I have assigned to you or choose your own to read. You can also have the person read the story while you listen.

Click on the link below and read the books I have assigned to you.

I have selected 3 books to read or listen to today.

Todays books are about parties.

Our unique code is uxa1429 then select your name.

Here is the link to Epic then click on class code

https://www.getepic.com/

Extra Activities

Art for Kids Hub
Here is a really cool folding cake you might like to make



Here is a link to a yummy easy cake recipe if you would like to make it with your family


I hope you have had a fun time planning and partying with me.

Please send me any photos of your party/work (lisar@owairaka.school.nz)






No comments:

Post a Comment