Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Monday 13th September 2021

Good morning Lusia, Ui, Uluaki, Lauren, O'Sheaan, Milah, Zoe, Frida, Joey, Royston, Jack, Micaiah, Toby, Charlotte, Harvey, Aurora, Mason, Arsh, Sereen.

Today is

Monday 13th September 2021

Can you write the whole date?

Can you answer these questions;

What was the day yesterday?


What will the day be tomorrow?

What is the weather today?

----------------------------------------------------
Monday's lesson

Fitness

Here is another Hiit workout. You have to choose which character you are going to be and do that exercise for 30 seconds.

Give it a go


Maths

On our Google Meets we have been working on making half.

Here are some shapes. Can you draw them and draw a line so they are cut in half










Basic fact;
Doubles to 10;

1+1=
2+2=
3+3=
4+4=
5+5=
6+6=
7+7=
8+8=
9+9=
10+10=

Extra for experts

10+10=
20+20=
30+30=
40+40=
50+50=
100+100=
200+200=
300+300=
400+400=
500+500=

Writing

Today I want you to read these describing words with your parents. Which words do you think describes a monster?

Next you are to write a story including 2 or 3 of the words.

Here is my example;

One day I saw a big fluffy monster on the way to school. He looked lonely.


Remember to use;


a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces
listen to our sounds
1 or 2 ideas/sentences
2 describing words

Phonics

Here are some words. Can you write as many words that rhyme with them



Reading 

Remember to read or be read to everyday

Don't forget to check out Epic


Click on the link below and read the books I have assigned to you.

I have selected 3 books to read or listen to today. They are superhero books.

Todays books are;
*My cat my dog
*My good dog
*Dear dragons colours 

Our unique code is uxa1429 then select your name.

Here is the link to Epic then click on class code

https://www.getepic.com/


Sight words

Don't forget your sight words.











Story

Here is a story to listen to


Art

The other day when I was out walking with the boys we came across these beautiful fairy doors.

Your art activity this week is to make a door for a fairy and put it in the park or at your house.

Remember to send me a picture of it.










Great job Room 4

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Room 4 tamariki
    I can't wait to see fairy doors that you design, I know you all have such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete