Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Wednesday 15th September 2021

Good morning Lusia, Ui, Uluaki, Lauren, O'Sheaan, Milah, Zoe, Frida, Joey, Royston, Jack, Micaiah, Toby, Charlotte, Harvey, Aurora, Mason, Arsh, Sereen.

Wednesday 15th September 2021

Can you write the whole date?

Can you answer these questions;

What was the day yesterday?

What will the day be tomorrow?

What is the weather?

This week is Maori Language week


-----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday's lesson


Fitness

Here is some Yoga done in Maori



Maths

Let practice counting in Maori



Can you write the numbers from 1 to 10 in te reo?



Extra for experts

Can you write the numbers from 11 to 20 in te reo?


Writing

Today you are going to write your Mihi out. 

Remember to put your greeting in first (just choose one), and then add in your name, mums name and dads name.



Remember to use;

a capital letter
full stop
finger spaces


Reading 

Remember to read or be read to everyday

Don't forget to check out Epic


Click on the link below and read the books I have assigned to you.

I have selected 4 books to read or listen to today. They are superhero books.

Todays books are;
*Maori warriors
*New Zealand
*Scaredy squirrel makes a friend
*Scaredy squirrel at night



Our unique code is uxa1429 then select your name.

Here is the link to Epic then click on class code

https://www.getepic.com/


Sight words

Don't forget your sight words.











Story


Drawing

Here is an art activity for you to try.  Have a go at drawing a koru pattern.





Collect some objects from around your house and create a koru with them. Remember to take a photo and send it to me.




Stick Game

Why not try this with your family.

I remember doing this at school when I was little



Art

Don't forget our Art activity

The other day when I was out walking with the boys we came across these beautiful fairy doors.

Your art activity this week is to make a door for a fairy and put it in the park or at your house.

Remember to send me a picture of it.










Great job Room 4

1 comment:

  1. Morena Ruma wha, I hope you are all safe and well in your bubble. I like the idea of making a koru out of things I have at home - I think I'll give this a try today! Enjoy doing your learning activities. Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete