Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Thursday 9th September 2021

Good morning Lusia, Ui, Uluaki, Lauren, O'Sheaan, Milah, Zoe, Frida, Joey, Royston, Jack, Micaiah, Toby, Charlotte, Harvey, Aurora, Mason, Arsh, Sereen.


Today is

Thursday 9th September 2021


Can you write the whole date?

Can you answer these questions;

What was the day yesterday?


What will the day be tomorrow?

----------------------------------------------------
Thursday's lesson

Fitness
Here are two fitness lessons. One is a yoga and the other one is a Hiit workout.



Here is a harder one. 

You have to choose which exercise you want to do and do it for 30 seconds.

This is how the real superheroes train.



Maths



Don't forget your basic facts. Today we are adding 3.

2+3=
5+3=
7+3=
9+3=
1+3=
4+3=
6+3=
8+3=
3+3=

Extra for experts

14+3=
18+3=
25+3=
29+3=
37+3=
42+3=
51+3=
63+3=
76+3=


Writing

Today for writing you are going to become a superhero.

You need to tell me;

 *What your name would be
*What your superpower would be
*And draw a picture of your outfit.

This could help


My name would be Ghost Surfer :)

What would your name be?
My example;

My name is Ghost Surfer. My superpower is superspeed. I can zip around and save surfers.

Phonics

Here is a superhero alphabet 



Reading 

Remember to read or be read to everyday

Don't forget to check out Epic


Click on the link below and read the books I have assigned to you.

I have selected 3 books to read or listen to today. They are superhero books.

Todays books are;
*How to deal with bullies superhero style
*If you were a superhero in Hawaii
*Turbo turtle to the rescue

Our unique code is uxa1429 then select your name.

Here is the link to Epic then click on class code

https://www.getepic.com/


Sight words

Don't forget your sight words.










Story
We have to have a superhero story


Here is one of my favourites, I think we may have read this one in class.


I spy Superheroes

Let's finish the day with a superheroes I spy.


Don't forget our challenge

Challenge

Your challenge this week is to take a photo of your family outside your house. The catch is you have to ALL have your feet in the air (jumping). Then email me the photo (lisar@owairaka.school.nz) and I will pop it up on the blog.

Here is our photo



Remember there is no meeting or work on the blog tomorrow due to Teacher Only Day, you can have a day off :)

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Room 4, your superhero activities look like a lot of fun! I think I would be called Super Susan (that's my first name) and I would want to be able to move really fast and be super strong! Ma'u ha aho lelei. (Have a nice day.)

    ReplyDelete